Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
I am a problem solver and solution designer that explores divergent possibilities and connects the dots to converge on solution options. I do this by:
- Gathering and understanding the needs and goals of others (e.g., external customers and internal partners)
- Looking for opportunities to progress from the vague to the concrete by identifying root problems, generating ideas, and designing solutions
- Leveraging keen observation and matchmaking skills to identify opportunities and solutions for products, people, and processes.
Leading organizational change and business strategy in human-centered solution ideation and design (Design Thinking) is my interest and strength. I enjoy working with others across organizations from the top down and bottom up on defining and implementing processes that lead to better problem definition and improved solution outcomes. Cultivating the differing strengths and capabilities of user experience research and design talent is key. Supporting their ability to successfully work with product management and development is important to the product team's ability to collaborate and create successful outcomes.
Technical expertise: Sensemaking, broad thinker with experience in user research, requirements gathering and elicitation, information synthesis, ideation, software interface design, product design, innovation, research & development, and process improvement
Interpersonal skills: Adaptable to changing requirements and unexpected obstacles, strategic thinker, risk taker, facilitator, capable of delivering clear and useful feedback, inspire and coach others
- Began my tenure at LN as the "UX team of one" responsible for the research, design, and validation of 3 practice management application. Promoted to manager nine months into the role
- Grew and managed global UX, Tech Writing, and Business Analysis Team for Business of Law Software Solutions division
- Defined and managed 9-month user research project to identify market opportunity and create concepts for new market segment. Involved recruitment and scheduling of 23 site visits across 5 major US cities. Engagement required oversight of user research/design firm team and collaboration with 4 LexisNexis product managers and stakeholders